The main library provides book cart borrowing service
With a library card or personal identification (ID card, driver's license, or national health insurance card),readers can borrow book carts at the circulation desk on the first floor of the main library for in-library use only.
To borrow a book cart, readers must leave a form of identification as collateral. Each reader is limited to borrowing one book cart per day for a maximum of three hours, with carts due back at least 30 minutes before the library closes. Specific borrowing guidelines are as follows:
- 1. Hours of use: Tuesday through Saturday, 9:00 AM to 8:30 PM; Sunday, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- 2. Location: At the circulation desk on the first floor of the main library.
- 3. Borrowing procedure: Fill out a borrowing form and leave a library card or ID card as collateral. The collateral will be returned when the book cart is returned.
- 4. Each reader is limited to borrowing one book cart per day for a maximum of three hours. If the cart is returned less than three hours before closing time, it must be returned at least 30 minutes before the library closes (before 8:30 PM on Tuesday to Saturday and 4:30 PM on Sunday).
- 5. The book cart is only for carrying books and has a weight limit of 50 kg. If the cart is damaged due to normal wear and tear, the borrower will not be held responsible. However, if the cart is intentionally damaged or mishandled, the borrower will be responsible for covering the costs of repair or replacement.
- 6. The book cart may only be used within the library premises and cannot be taken outside.
- 7. The library reserves the right to refuse lending book carts to anyone who violates these guidelines to protect the rights of other library users.